We are concerned parents, students, and staff who are interested in ensuring education equality.
- Protecting rights to medical autonomy
- Advocating for equal treatment for students and staff
- Understanding our options to prevent a public university system from mandating medical interventions
- Gaining information to assist those in similar situations
- Any medical mandate for a product available only under Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) and not fully FDA approved is concerning
Join us and please share with those who want to protect the right to medical autonomy.
Bloomington, IN 46705
Contributions to The IU Family for Choice, not Mandates, Inc. are tax deductible for federal income tax purposes.