We are concerned parents, students, and staff who are interested in ensuring education equality.
- Protecting rights to medical autonomy
- Advocating for equal treatment for students and staff
- Understanding our options to prevent a public university from mandating
- Gaining information to assist those in similar situations
- Sharing concerns about a medical mandate for a product available only under Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) and not fully FDA approved
Join us and please share with those who want to protect the right of freedom of choice and medical autonomy.
Bloomington, IN 46705
Become a Plaintiff
*Contributions to The IU Family for Choice, not Mandates, Inc. are tax deductible for federal income tax purposes.